Location:Conc___, Lot___, Monmouth
Current site address:
Date range: c1883 - 1920s
Interesting facts: This first school in the township was built on one acre of land purchased in 1883 from Henry Coukell. Teachers at this school included John Sharp and a Miss Chambers. The school closed in the 1920's and the children were transported to the Wilberforce Consolidated School by a van pulled by a team of horses.
Information submitted by:
Photo information & sources: