Location: Conc 5, Lot 26, Glamorgan
Current site address: 1032 Gooderham Street, Gooderham
Date range: 1923 -
Interesting facts: When S.S. No. 2, 4, and 5 were merged in 1923 and the new Gooderham Consolidated School was built in the village, the new school immediately became overcrowded. The senior classes were held in the Orange Hall.
Still exists?: No
Current use: N/A
Information submitted by: A Journey Through Glamorgan's Past by Elva Bates
Photo information & sources:A Journey Through Glamorgan's Past by Elva Bates