Location: Conc___, Lot___ Cardiff
Current site address: described as located on McGillivray Road, later to become the Cardiff Municipal Office.
Date range: 1888 -
Interesting facts: In the 1889 Report of the Minister of Education to the Ontario Legislature (viewable on Google books), Charles D. Curry, the School Inspoector for Haliburton County reports on page 115 that three new school sections went into operation in the County in 1888. Two of them were Cardiff #6 and Cardiff #7. He reports that schoolhouses have been erected and teachers will be engaged at once.
Information submitted by:
Photo information & sources: